Judge Declines Roche's Request For Her Recusal in Accutane Case

, New Jersey Law Journal


Hoffmann-La Roche has lost its latest attempt to get Atlantic County Superior Court Judge Carol Higbee, who manages all Accutane litigation in New Jersey, off the case.

This content has been archived. It is available exclusively through our partner LexisNexis®.

To view this content, please continue to Lexis Advance®.

Continue to Lexis Advance®

Not a Lexis Advance® Subscriber? Subscribe Now

Why am I seeing this?

LexisNexis® is now the exclusive third party online distributor of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® customers will be able to access and use ALM's content by subscribing to the LexisNexis® services via Lexis Advance®. This includes content from the National Law Journal®, The American Lawyer®, Law Technology News®, The New York Law Journal® and Corporate Counsel®, as well as ALM's other newspapers, directories, legal treatises, published and unpublished court opinions, and other sources of legal information.

ALM's content plays a significant role in your work and research, and now through this alliance LexisNexis® will bring you access to an even more comprehensive collection of legal content.

For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at customercare@alm.com

What's being said

  • Jacklynembrey

    Great work "maintaining a fair playing field under the rules of law ... means finding fault, taking action to get to the truth and at all times being in control of the proceedings."Probate Law Virginia

  • Deborah Deans

    Hello, my is Deborah and I am trying to write a letter to the Newark's Superior Courts to try and get a Judge to Recues Himself from our Marini Hearing on February 21, 2013, in our pass dealings with this Judge in which our Landlords seem to always get this particular Judge to Rule In Their Favor contrary to all of the evidence being in our favor.

    This Judge just release all of the monies that was held in escrow to the dishonest Landlords that always come into court with Unclean Hands and the Repair are never done and are just left to deteriarate until we have to Hold our Rents again to put some light on our situation.

    What I'm ask is how to correctly structure the Letter requesting this Judge to Recue Himself to the Superior Courts; do I Address to the Attorney General, Procecutor and Assignment Judge also?

    We need your HELP!

    We, my mother and I are indigent and cannot afford and the expense of a Lawyer and Legal Aid refuses to assist us because they accept funding from Landlords....



Comments are not moderated. To report offensive comments, click here.

Preparing comment abuse report for Article #1202588362886

Thank you!

This article's comments will be reviewed.