The New Jersey Turnpike Authority has filed suit in federal court against a Florida restaurant franchise with a New Jersey theme, claiming its yellow-and-green logo infringes the agency's service mark for the Garden State Parkway.
- Judge Admits Representing Councilman was an Ethical Breach
- Lawyers Split on Whether Local Rules Are Unfair to Outsiders
- Jurors' Mid-Deliberation Spat Required Mistrial, Court Says
- Newark Police Agree to Court-Ordered Monitor After DOJ Probe
- Internal Affairs Files Discoverable in Excessive-Force Suit
- N.J. Justices Call for Crime-Fraud Exception to Spousal Privilege
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more