A federal judge in Camden has declined Reed Smith's motion to issue sanctions against a former paralegal at the firm's Princeton office who filed a wrongful termination suit.
- NJ Appeals Panel: State Had Right to Seize $800,000 from Sports Pool Operator
- Three Laterals Depart Pashman Stein for McCusker Anselmi
- In Quoting Profanity, Some Judges Give a F#%&. Others Don’t
- NJ's Whistleblower Chief Touts State's Efforts, But Expansion Not Imminent
- Prudential Enters $33M Settlement Over Death Benefits Payments
- Law Prof Who Claimed Assault by Dean Loses At Trial
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more