In a suit over a child's fatal accident, an amusement park operator may not seek indemnification from the charter school that organized the outing, but it can seek a verdict allocating fault to the school, the state Supreme Court has ruled.
- Appellate Division Revives More Than 300 Accutane Suits
- MDL Panel Appears Reluctant to Consolidate Cases
- Pokéstop: Judge Calls Timeout in Suit Against Pokémon Go Maker
- Cancer Patient Sues MVC for Discrimination in Processing Photo License
- Lawyer's 'Inadvertent' E-Discovery Failures Led to Wells Fargo Data Breach
- In First Calif. Talc Trial, It's the Defense Taking the Offensive
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more