A settlement calling for Merck & Co. to pay $830 million to investors in multidistrict litigation over the painkiller Vioxx and another $232 million in legal fees received preliminary approval Feb. 11 from a federal judge in Newark.
- The Death of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
- 'Classic Net Opinion' Nets Zero in Legal Malpractice Suit
- Judge Rejects 1,000-Unit Cap on Affordable Housing Obligations
- Nominations Wanted for Our New Leaders of the Bar Awards
- Seeking Suggestions for Lifetime Achievement, Attorney of the Year Awards
- Life After the Bench Can Be Lucrative in ADR
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more