A driver who fails to use a seat belt or fails to require a passenger to use one may be convicted of a criminal offense if there is an accident resulting in serious injury or death, the Jersey Supreme Court ruled Sept. 18.
- N.J. Judiciary Eyes Fee Hikes to Fund Programs
- Former Hoboken Mayor Disbarred for Taking Bribes
- Former N.J. Judge Can't Duck Suit, Third Circuit Rules
- Court Urges Separation of DWI Suppression Hearings, Trials
- Christie Nominates Three for Union Co. Bench
- Panel Holds Courts May Not Trim Initiative Petitions
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more