A former corporation counsel for Newark has claimed in a whistleblower suit that he was fired after objecting to terms of a deal between the city and a developer.
- NJ Senate Judiciary Committee OKs 14 Judicial Nominees
- NJ Paid Family Leave Expansion Bill Heads to Christie
- State Ordered to Pay $11.8M for Failure to Accommodate Worker With MS
- NJ Senate Approves Bill Barring Questions About Pay History
- NJ, 'World's Medicine Chest,' May See More Pharma Litigation After 'Bristol-Myers'
- Telemedicine Regulatory Bill Gets Final Legislative OK
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more