When a federal judge recently thwarted New Jersey's latest effort to institute sports wagering, it wasn't just lawmakers and gambling enthusiasts who were paying attention. Atlantic City lawyers said sports betting, were it to come to fruition, would be a boon to casinos—and possibly to gaming lawyers as well.
- Motion to Compel Metadata Denied in Whistleblower Suit
- Law Schools Victorious in Most Suits Over Employment Stats
- Hospitals' Immunity From Doctor Discipline Suits Upheld
- Court Strikes Attorney's Four-Year-Old Contempt Charge
- Judge Says Declaratory Judgment Not Available Under OPRA
- Alleged Synagogue Bombing Conspirator's Trial Changing Venue