Some lawyers fear the administration may ease up on enforcement of a law increasingly used to target municipalities accused of religious discrimination in blocking the construction of mosques.
- Family Ties Don't Bind in Political Affiliation Claim, Court Says
- NJ to Expand Medical Marijuana Program to Treat PTSD
- Fox Rothschild Raids Dentons for New York Startup Group
- In Trump U Case, an Attack on the Lawyer Who Wants to Hold Up $25M Deal
- Milberg Targeted in $10.6M Fee Fight Linked to Merck Drug
- Religious Health Systems, Facing ERISA Liability, Pin Hope on Justices
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more