The judge in a suit over alleged destruction of asbestos-related evidence by BASF Corp. and law firm Cahill, Gordon & Reindel has rejected claims that Roberto Rivera-Soto has a conflict of interest that should prevent him from serving as discovery special master.
- Judge Won't Grant Bond Issuer's Bid to Stop Bail Reform
- Here's What's Next for Toys R Us Counsel After Filing Chapter 11
- Judge Grants New Trial Over J&J Hip Implant
- Watershed Seeks to Compel Examination of Law Firm's Electronic Devices
- Pfizer Accuses J&J of Stifling Competition From Rival Drug
- Amid Leadership Change, NJ Still 'Strategic' Market for Duane Morris