Criminal defendants in New Jersey who are charged with firearms-related offenses, or who are arrested for committing a crime while on release awaiting trial, are now likely candidates for automatic pretrial detention under guidelines released on Thursday by the state Supreme Court.
- Energy Company Agrees to Pay State $39M Over MTBE in NJ Waterways
- 5 Confirmed for Superior Court
- Woman Awarded $2.1M in Fourth Pelvic Mesh Trial
- An Employee Spoke Out on Glassdoor.com, and Now the EEOC Is Suing His Company
- 4th Circuit Uses Trump's Comments in Blocking Travel Ban
- A Hard-Hitting Litigator, Kasowitz Goes to Bat for Trump