Judge Nelson Johnson, who took charge of Atlantic County's 20,000-case mass tort docket a month ago, said he is excited about the new job and working hard to meet its challenges as he prepares for his first pharmaceutical trial, in which jury selection is scheduled to begin Sept. 2.
- Court Nixes Doctors' $1.27 Mil. Verdict Against Hospital
- Disbarred Lawyer Can't Discharge Ex-Clients' $1 Mil. Claim
- Third Circuit OKs ERISA Attorney Fees Under Catalyst Theory
- As Casino Gambling Busts, Atlantic City Firms Play On
- Fla. Lawyers Driving Boom in N.J. Disabled-Access Suits
- New Mass Torts Judge Preparing to Tackle Largest N.J. Docket