Even as foreclosure filings surge in New Jersey and elsewhere, Zucker Goldberg & Ackerman, arguably the state's bellwether foreclosure firm, finds itself in debt to the tune of $20 million and facing bankruptcy after 92 years in the business.
- Judge Nixes Patent Suit Against Kayak.com as Too Abstract
- NJ Bill Would Expand DNA Testing for Criminal Defendants
- Class Certification Denied in Suit Over Widener Law Job Stats
- McElroy Deutsch in Talks to Settle Sexual Harassment Suit
- Bridgegate Class Suit Needs More Specifics, Judge Says
- Merger of Rutgers' Law Schools Nears Reality
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more