The New Jersey Supreme Court has reinstated a $25.16 million judgment in favor of an Alabama man who claims he contracted Crohn's disease after taking Accutane, an acne drug that has been the subject of mass tort litigation in the state for more than a decade.
- Michaels Class Action Dismissed for Lack of Jurisdiction Under 'Spokeo'
- Goldman Sachs Programmer's Conviction Reinstated on Appeal
- NJ Personal Injury Lawyer Disbarred for $350K Theft
- NJ Legislators Move to Bar Out-of-State Arbitration in Consumer Contracts
- Shareholder Suit Claims Drugmaker Lacked Candor in Reports on Key Product
- Delaware Justices Refuse Advancement to Ex-Goldman Sachs Coder