Judge Allows Insurer for Manager, Security Company to Settle Claims in Mall Carjacking Where Lawyer Died
The insurance carrier representing the general manager and security company of The Mall at Short Hills can satisfy its obligations under their policies for $2 million, a Superior Court judge has ruled, in wrongful death lawsuit for the murder of lawyer Dustin Friedland in 2013.
- Johnson & Johnson Hit With $1 Billion Verdict in Hip Implant Case
- Lawyer Tied to Ex-Willkie Partner's NJ Fraud Case Speaks Out
- J&J Wants to Know if Litigation Funders Would Play Role in Talc MDL
- Suits & Deals
- Financial Industry Groups Slam State's Proposed Cybersecurity Rules
- Lawyers Spar Before Justices Over Past Affordable Housing Obligations