The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit has ordered a hearing into whether aides to U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez can be compelled to testify before a grand jury about the senator's advocacy for the business interests of a close personal friend.
- Shortage of Mid-Level Deal Associates Driving High Demand
- Whistleblower Says 7-Eleven Had Racial Animus Toward Franchisees UPDATED
- No PTI for Lawyer Linked to Mortgage Fraud
- Revenue Falls for Law Firms That Lobby UPDATED
- Ship Worker's Asbestos Case Reinstated on Appeal UPDATED
- Celgene Accused of Monopolizing Market for Cancer Drug UPDATED
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more