The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit has overturned the dismissal of two antitrust suits over "reverse settlements" in which patent holders sought to delay the sale of generic versions of blockbuster drugs.
- Jury Awards $417M in J&J Talcum Powder Case
- Let's Talk About Charlottesville and Lawyering in the Age of Trump
- First Half Financials Surprise on Strength of Biggest, Most Profitable Firms
- Citizens United Fights to Keep Donor Names Secret
- Dilworth Responds After Ex-Employee ID'd as Charlottesville Marcher
- ABA Grapples With Political Voice in Trump Era
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more