Judge Nelson Johnson, who took charge of Atlantic County's 20,000-case mass tort docket a month ago, said he is excited about the new job and working hard to meet its challenges as he prepares for his first pharmaceutical trial, in which jury selection is scheduled to begin Sept. 2.
- Dean of Seton Hall's Law School Stepping Down
- Judge Orders Merck to Comply With Hedge Fund's Subpoena
- Claims Over Allegedly Defective Samsung Appliances Proceed
- Fed. Courts Move to Speed Up Hurricane Sandy Litigation
- Deutsche Bank Fighting to Void Deal With 'Wrong' Homeowners
- No Presumption of Irreparable Harm for Lanham Act Plaintiffs