In lobbying and litigation, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Johnson & Johnson often draw from the same playbook. One major connection is John Beisner, head of mass torts at Skadden Arps.
- Court Says NJ Plaintiff Firms Can Fight It Out Over Fees
- In 'Slants' Case, Court Correctly Rejects Disparagement Clause
- Court's Wisdom 40 Years Ago Makes Guadagno's Run Possible
- Is Change Now Unstoppable for Law Firm Billing?
- Court Upends Award, Including Attorney Fees, for Wrongful Murder Conviction
- Honeywell Diversity VP Says in Suit She Was Fired for Fighting Discrimination
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more