An appeals court has overturned a pair of $9 million verdicts against Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. awarded to users of Accutane who claimed they developed ulcerative colitis after taking the drug.
- Constitutional Challenge to NJ Palimony Law Rejected
- Even After Recent Confirmations, NJ Still in 'Emergency' Status
- Responding to ‘Merger Wave,’ Feds Sue to Block Major Tie-Ups in Health Insurance Industry
- Drivers’ Class Action Against Uber Over Wages Gets Green Light
- Judge Says Interfering With Ex-Spouse's Employment Is Domestic Violence
- Ailes Resigns From Fox News Amid Furor Over Carlson Suit
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more