A New Jersey appeals court has thrown out a $1.27 million award against a hospital and two of its top executives who had been blamed for forcing out a trio of physicians.
- Disbarred Lawyer Can't Discharge Ex-Clients' $1 Mil. Claim
- Third Circuit OKs ERISA Attorney Fees Under Catalyst Theory
- New Mass Torts Judge Preparing to Tackle Largest N.J. Docket
- As Casino Gambling Busts, Atlantic City Firms Play On
- Fla. Lawyers Driving Boom in N.J. Disabled-Access Suits
- Class Action Claims Mazda Stalled on Engine Repairs
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more