David Wildstein, the star witness for the prosecution in the Bridgegate criminal trial, calmly deflected defense counsel's questions during his first day of cross-examination Wednesday.
- Florio Perrucci Expands in Pa. With Harrisburg Office
- N.J. Firms Still Carrying Fortune 500 Clients, Survey Shows
- Justices Rule Defendant Cannot Be Forced to Use Insanity Defense
- Royal Bank of Scotland to Pay $1.1B in Credit Union Suits
- Federal Judge, Facebook and Kirkland Make Amends in Court
- Wildstein Appears Unfazed During Bridgegate Cross-Examination
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more