Perhaps news is in Jennifer Borg's blood, as her family had owned North Jersey Media Group for generations. But life changed when the Borg family sold The Record and other assets to Gannett Co. last year. She's now back to limited private practice, joining Pashman Stein Walder Hayden of Hackensack as of counsel on Feb. 20.
- Whistleblower Suit Accuses Chubb of Destroying Claims Evidence
- Justices Pose Tough Questions in Nursing Home Arbitration Case
- What Energy Producers Need to Know About Trump's SCOTUS Pick
- NJ Justices Order New Arbitration in Teacher Nude Pics Case
- Health Insurers Band Together for Billions in ACA Payments
- Familiar With Life's Hurdles, Big Law Partner Seeks Partnership Track Reform