Residents and business owners in Paulsboro, N.J., seeking recompense for expenses and lost business resulting from the November 2012 freight train derailment and chemical spill in the borough won't be able to proceed as a class following a New Jersey federal judge's ruling.
- Court Restores Case Dismissed After Computer Error
- Appeals Court Narrows Definition of 'Medical Neglect'
- Avaya Fails to Topple $20 Mil. Antitrust Verdict
- Discovery Dispute Erupts in Ferry Crash Case
- Newcomer Cracks Top Five in Bond Counsel Rankings
- Bill Targets Out-of-State Traffic Citations for N.J. Residents