A New Jersey judge has provided guidance to other family court judges for cases in which an ex-spouse, who remained in the marital home, fails to take steps to remove the other ex-spouse's name from the mortgage in violation of a divorce agreement.
- Suit Over Flatulent Pork Roll Employee Raises Rare ADA Claim
- Firm MP Survey Suggests Optimism on Head Count, Financials
- NJ Mulls Arbitration for Disputes Over Out-of-Network Costs
- Cartoon Network Not Liable for Using Video Gamer's Likeness
- Again Eying Atlantic Co. Office, Archer Hires Ex-Judge
- Stein McGuire, Lacking Succession or Growth Plan, Closes