A longtime county counsel is facing calls for his resignation in connection with a troubled solar panel project that has cost the county more than $20 million.
- Judge Won't Dismiss Suit Over Fees for BlackRock Funds UPDATED
- Court Bars 'Bootstrapping' of Expert Opinions
- NJ Legislature Gives Final Approval to 'Black Box' Bill
- Firms Strive for Adaptability In Uncertain Litigation Market
- Landmark Asbestos Verdict Over Cosmetic Talc Survives Appeal
- Vazquez Nominated to Fill Federal Court Vacancy
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more