The U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal in New Jersey's long-running effort to legalize gambling on sports events.
- NJ Transit Sued for 'Entirely Preventable' Hoboken Crash
- Jared Kushner Joins Ranks of Abbe Lowell Clients
- NJ Lawmakers Seek to Sanction Surrogacy Agreements—Again
- Judges Freed From Dads' Challenge to NJ Custody Laws
- Christie Nominates 2 to Judicial Positions
- Ex-Corp Counsel Says Newark Fired Him for Objecting to Deal With Developer
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more