While a number of large and midsized firms, as well as scores of smaller practices, call it home, the verdict still appears to be out on whether South Jersey is an up-and-coming legal market or one that's past its prime.
- ERISA Class Action Settles for No Damages, $2.5 Mil Attorney Fee
- N.J. Muslims Seek to Revive NYPD Surveillance Suit
- A.G. Orders Longer Retention of Rape Evidence
- No Charges for Lawyers Accused of Judge-Shopping
- N.J. Senate Approves Former A.G. Degnan as Port Authority Head
- Document Theft Suit Against Whistleblower Firm Tossed Out
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more