Archer & Greiner saw most financial metrics improve markedly in fiscal 2016, while the Haddonfield-based firm's attorney head count appears to have levelled off.
- Honeywell Seeks to Stop Merger of Smart Home Software Firms
- JAMS Fights Charges It Padded Former Judge's Business Bona Fides
- Judge Rules Invokana Litigation Should Remain in Federal Court
- Newspaper GC Continues Bridgegate Work, Joins NJ Firm
- Whistleblower Suit Accuses Chubb of Destroying Claims Evidence
- Justices Pose Tough Questions in Nursing Home Arbitration Case
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more