A federal judge has blocked New Jersey's latest effort to pave the way for sports wagering—at least for the time being.
- Sanctions Issued in 'Puppy Mill' Online Defamation Suit UPDATED
- Sweeping Port Authority Reform Legislation Introduced
- Google Hit With $2M Trademark Suit By Smartphone App Maker
- NJ Fed. Court, Among the Nation's Busiest, Faces Vacancies
- Ex-Lawmaker Found with Child Porn Gets 'Indeterminate' Suspension UPDATED
- Federal Judge Enjoins Sports Betting at NJ Racetrack UPDATED
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more