After a decade of referring out matrimonial and related matters, Sills Cummis & Gross has launched a new family practice with defectors from two other New Jersey firms.
- Rider Faces Title IX Suit Over Softball Coach's Dismissal
- NJ Senate Approves Juvenile Justice Reforms
- NJ Senate Approves Retroactive Palimony Agreement Bill
- Suarez Confirmed as Hudson Prosecutor
- David Samson Retains Veteran White-Collar Lawyer
- Third Circuit Expands Actavis Ruling to Non-Cash Settlements
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more