The New Jersey Law Journal's 2015 survey of top-grossing firms and branches in the state looks different in many ways from years past, but almost all the familiar names remain.
- Seton Hall Picks New Law School Dean UPDATED
- Girl, 11, Not Harmed by Pink Concert, Judge Says UPDATED
- Law of the Case Doctrine Doesn't Apply to Co-Defendants UPDATED
- Township Wasn't Biased Against Strip Club, Court Says UPDATED
- Booz Allen's Suit Over Defections to Deloitte Survives UPDATED
- New Bergen Assignment Judge Picked UPDATED
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more