The New Jersey Supreme Court on Thursday overturned a decision awarding a shore apartment complex owner coverage in excess of its $1 million policy for debris cleanup after Superstorm Sandy.
- 5 Confirmed for Superior Court
- Energy Company Agrees to Pay State $39M Over MTBE in NJ Waterways
- 4th Circuit Uses Trump's Comments in Blocking Travel Ban
- A Hard-Hitting Litigator, Kasowitz Goes to Bat for Trump
- NJ Bar Advocates Adopting Anti-Bias Rule With Broader Reach in Legal Profession
- Sex Offender's Claims of Retaliation for Legal Work Fail
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more