An association representing makers of bridal and prom gowns has launched a litigation attack on more than a thousand websites that allegedly violate their trademarks and sell cheap knockoffs of their products.
- Higbee, Presiding Accutane Judge, Given a Stint at Appellate Division
- Assembly Panel Advances Limits on Magazines for Automatic Weapons
- Shorter Malpractice Limits Should Mean Cut in Premiums, Solon Says
- Bill Would End Child Support at 19 But Allow Recipient To Petition
- N.J. Court Proposes New Rubric for Compliance With Pro Bono Rules
- Tesla Direct-Sales Model Held Illegal by N.J. Auto Regulators