Patrick Hobbs, who is set to step down as dean of Seton Hall University School of Law on June 30, steered the school through unprecedented change during his time at the helm.
- Court Upholds $1.7M Fee Award in Title Insurance Dispute UPDATED
- Rabner Talks Bail Reform, Business Track and Tech Upgrades
- Universities 'Peculiar Creatures' in Cybersecurity World
- Lawyer Says $200K Sanction Could Shutter His Firm UPDATED
- Carroll McNulty Fighting Subpoena in $55M Coverage Case UPDATED
- Takeda, AstraZeneca Sue 10 Generic Drugmakers UPDATED
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more