The threat of data breaches is a top concern for law departments, in-house lawyers have said—and they're looking to outside counsel to assume the role of trusted advisor in one form or another.
- NJ District Judge to Hear RICO Defendants' Bankruptcy Cases
- NJ Senate Delays Vote on Limiting Access to Cars' 'Black Boxes'
- Class Action Filed Over NJ Apartment Fire
- NJ Lawmakers Once Again Move on Surrogacy Contract Bill
- Judge Expands Legal Mal Discovery Where Underlying Case Settled
- Court OKs Suits Over Denied Mortgage Modifications
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more