The conflict involving Kaci Hickox, the nurse who defied state restrictions on her freedom after treating Ebola patients in Sierra Leone, could yield improvements to the way state governments evaluate public health risks, lawyers said.
- AG Hit With Sanctions Motion Over Effort to Compel Metadata UPDATED
- Appeals Court Reverses Course on Breath-Test Warnings
- A Year After NJ's Same-Sex Marriage Ruling, Law Remains Hazy
- Ethics Budget Calls For Beefed-Up Random Audit Program UPDATED
- Merrill Lynch Avoids $10.5M in Punitives, Attorney Fees UPDATED
- Complaint Says Prosecutor Filed SLAPP Suit Against Critic
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more