When Porzio, Bromberg & Newman opened a Washington, D.C., office recently, it became the third New Jersey-based firm to do so in the past seven months.
- Appeal of Class Certification Denied in Avis FLSA Suit
- DOJ Clearance of Christie Unlikely to Sway Bridgegate Committee
- Bill Would Create Crime-Fraud Exception to Spousal Privilege
- DuPont Patent Suit Over Printing Products Dismissed
- Lawyers Fear Ray Rice Case Could Stymie Prosecutorial Discretion
- N.J. Judiciary Eyes Fee Hikes to Fund Programs
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more