A suit filed in federal court in Trenton, N.J., on behalf of hourly employees at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs facilities across the country claims the government is miscalculating overtime pay.
- Ethics Panel OKs Fee-Sharing with Municipal Judges
- Justices Deny Full Retrial of $8.7 Mil. Tort Claim Verdict
- Hospitals' Internal Error Reviews Not Discoverable, Court Says
- Ex-Executive's Suit Proceeds Against Legal Outsourcing Firm
- PTI Granted to Pa. Woman Who Brought Gun To N.J.
- Insurers Can't Upend $1.2 Mil. Default Despite Absentee Defendant
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more