Lawyers representing government watchdogs and media outlets are claiming that the administration of Gov. Chris Christie has adopted a stance in which requests for information made under the state's Open Public Records Act are being routinely denied out of hand, leading to an increasing number of court fights.
- N.J. Trial Judge Numbers Lowest in 14 Years
- Senate Passes Bail Reform but Assembly Delays Vote
- Second Challenge to Gay Conversion Therapy Ban Dismissed
- Attorneys Suspended for Failing to Notify Clients of Law Practice Sale
- Third Circuit Requires Litigants to Repay Medicare From Settlements
- Jacoby & Meyers Drops Bid for Nonlawyer Equity Stake