The New Jersey Supreme Court has agreed to hear arguments over whether a trial judge should have recused in a legal malpractice case after he previously sat on the appellate panel that ruled on the underlying case.
- Panasonic Loses Bid to Oust Judge From Employees' Suit
- Power Morcellator MDL Could Yield Big Damages, Lawyers Say UPDATED
- NJ Union Pension Systems Seek to Reopen Funding Suit UPDATED
- 2015 New Leaders of the Bar: The List
- New Foreclosure Climate Brings Law Firm Casualties
- NJ Senate Approves Changes to Child Support Law UPDATED
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more