Former Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Deputy Director William Baroni Jr. was sentenced to 24 months in prison Wednesday for his role in politically motivated lane closures on the George Washington Bridge, while co-defendant Bridget Anne Kelly, a former deputy chief of staff for Gov. Chris Christie, was sentenced to 18 months.
- NJ Justices Mull First Test Case Under New Bail System
- $1M Judgment Against Lawyer 'No Longer Open for Debate'
- Retailers Win Round in SCOTUS Credit Card 'Swipe Fee' Case
- Lawyers Using Social Media Lack Framework for What's Allowed
- Religious Discrimination Law Gets Renewed Attention Under Trump Administration
- Family Ties Don't Bind in Political Affiliation Claim, Court Says