A federal judge has dismissed a suit seeking to make admissions rules for New Jersey's federal courts more welcoming to out-of-state lawyers.
- Clinton Emails Reveal the Persuasive Nature of Lanny Davis
- Appeals Court Delays Discovery of Rutgers Police Files
- Defendant Gets New Hearing After $8M Elevator Verdict UPDATED
- Judge Should Have Removed Racially Biased Juror, Court Says UPDATED
- Billing Scrutiny Creates Tension Between Firm and Client UPDATED
- Court: Judge Violated Due Process in Domestic Violence Case UPDATED
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more