Cyberattacks targeting Rutgers University and Penn State University have brought the issue of cybersecurity close to home—but also served to reestablish that higher-education institutions are unique targets.
- Lawyer Says $200K Sanction Could Shutter His Firm UPDATED
- Carroll McNulty Fighting Subpoena in $55M Coverage Case UPDATED
- Takeda, AstraZeneca Sue 10 Generic Drugmakers UPDATED
- Lawyer Was Sick, Not Inattentive, Court Says UPDATED
- Merck Seeks to Nix Pregnancy Discrimination Suit Mid-Trial UPDATED
- Nature of Bankruptcy Work Changing Amid Filing Declines UPDATED
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more