An asbestos action on behalf of a long-time ship worker who died of mesothelioma was reinstated by a New Jersey appellate court on March 3.
- Celgene Accused of Monopolizing Market for Cancer Drug UPDATED
- Defendants Can't Blame Former Lawyer for Default Judgments UPDATED
- One Year After $100M NuvaRing Deal, NJ Cases Fall to Zero UPDATED
- Prior Attorney's Errors Lead to PI Suit's Reinstatement
- Court Says PIP Disputes Between Carriers Must Be Arbitrated
- Jacoby & Meyers Dismissed, But Billing Practices Suit Still Alive UPDATED
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more