Top officials with NJ Transit and Amtrak on Friday told New Jersey legislators that aging infrastructure and tracks are largely to blame for recent derailments and delays at New York's Penn Station.
- Melgen, Menendez Associate, Convicted of Medicare Fraud
- J&J Hit With $20M Verdict in Third Pelvic Mesh Trial
- Should You 'Facebook' the Jury? Yes. No. Probably.
- Anthem Loses DC Circuit Bid to Revive $54B Cigna Merger
- Case Claiming Police Verbally Abused Transgender Man Is Revived
- NJ Ethics Committee Dismisses Complaints Against Judge Maenza, Legislators
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more