New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Oct. 17 signed legislation that he and its supporters believe will allow sports betting at the state's casinos and racetracks.
- Revised Guideline Allows Judges' Quotes in Lawyer Ads
- NJ Judge Finds No Infringement of Prevacid Patent
- Client Romance, Ex Parte Chat Gets Lawyer a Reprimand UPDATED
- Alleged Sayreville Hazing Likely to Spawn Civil Suits
- Civil Rights Lawyer Remembered as Gifted Litigator UPDATED
- Ruling Making Police Videos Public Could Impact Discovery
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more