Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Democrats who control both houses of the state Legislature are battling over whether to make it easier for residents to obtain permission to carry concealed handguns.
- Police Dashcam Videos Releasable as Public Records, Court Rules
- NJ Firm Loses $42K Fee Award in Judgment Reversal
- Manufacturers Have Duty to Warn of Asbestos-Laden Parts
- Law Schools' Veterans Groups Join Forces for Job Placement Push
- Lack of Women Arbitrators Stems from 'Institutional Bias,' Says JAMS Leader
- Judge Vacates $10K Award in 'Frivolous' Case
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more