A putative class action filed in Trenton, N.J., federal court claims Mazda fits certain vehicles with shoddy engines, then refuses to foot the bill for necessary repairs, even if under warranty.
- Court Nixes Claim That Lawyer Wasn't Persuasive Enough
- Third Circuit Rejects News Corp.-Related Hacking Case
- Christie Vetoes Pay Discrimination Bills
- O'Dowd's Future as Attorney General Now Uncertain
- Chapter 15 Bankruptcy a Developing Area of Law
- Court Reverses Contempt Ruling Over Hat Worn in Court
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more