Lawyers sparred before the New Jersey Supreme Court on March 3 over who should compensate innocent third parties who are injured by drivers whose insurance policies were obtained through fraud.
- ACLU Sues Health Department Over Denied Ebola-Related Documents
- Companies Battle Over Indemnification in Pelvic Mesh MDL
- Justices Ponder Judge's Obligations When Juror Goes AWOL
- Judge's Son Sues East Orange Over Criminal Records Mix-up UPDATED
- Failure to Provide BAC Results Not Grounds for Suppression UPDATED
- McElroy Deutsch Revenue Down 2 Percent, PPP Drops 3 Percent
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more