Phillipsburg-based Florio Perrucci Steinhardt & Fader is expanding its Pennsylvania practice, opening an office in Harrisburg.
- Rule Barring Arbitration in Nursing Home Contracts Will Face Legal Tests, Lawyers Say
- Arb Clause Invalid in Case of Purchased Debt, Court Says
- Breast Cancer Patients' Permanent Hair Loss During Chemo Leads to Suit Over Drug
- Judge Pares Spanier's Claims Against Freeh
- Lawyer-Turned-Firefighter Killed in Bronx Blast Had Ties to New Jersey, Was 'Centered'
- Supreme Court Term Promises to Be IP Blockbuster
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more