Many New Jersey firms and branches say litigation practices are holding their own or becoming busier, but whether demand and revenue are up, down or neutral, market uncertainty has them aspiring to be as nimble as possible—particularly with staffing.
- Landmark Asbestos Verdict Over Cosmetic Talc Survives Appeal
- Vazquez Nominated to Fill Federal Court Vacancy
- GE Ordered to Rectify 'Problematic' Email in FLSA Case UPDATED
- Latham & Watkins Gets $927K Fee Award in Volvo Patent Suit UPDATED
- Legislature OKs Exxon-Inspired Pollution Settlement Bill UPDATED
- Third Circuit Issues Novel Sandy Flood Coverage Ruling