The Young Lawyers recommend high-quality, legal-themed television shows, some of which even portray lawyers in a sympathetic and forgiving light.
- SCOTUS Ruling Shows Limits of Securities Exchange Act's Exclusive Jurisdiction Clause
- Death of TD Bank's Coin Counters Has Plaintiffs Lawyers Hopeful
- Judge Censured for Trying to Dodge DWI Charge
- $15M Settlement Reached in Case of Escalator Accident
- 'Super Lawyers' and Its Ilk Widely Misused in Ads, Committee Warns
- Wage-and-Hour Still Makes Hay, Class Action Lawyers Say
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more