The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit has dismissed a suit for legal malpractice and breach of fiduciary duty brought against the now-defunct Newark firm of Carpenter, Bennett & Morrissey by two former Rutgers University students.
- Enforcement Director Ceresney to Leave SEC
- How One Firm Is Confronting Its LGBT Diversity Deficit
- Invokana Kidney Damage MDL Established in New Jersey
- Christie Staff Counsel Among Three Nominated to Superior Court
- Third Circuit Rejects Sealing of Settlement in Quest Diagnostics Qui Tam Case
- Chief Diversity Officer Position Added at New Jersey OAG
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more