Parents of a child who had to have two toes amputated following an escalator accident at Macy's may bring a claim against a maintenance contractor for loss of services but not for loss of consortium, a federal judge in Newark has ruled.
- High Court Guides Sentencing in Careless Driving Cases
- Court Denies Damages Expert Additional $177K in Fees
- Court Rules in $1.85 Bil. Asbestos Coverage Dispute
- Scarinci Hollenbeck Adds Med-Mal Group With Latest Expansion
- Eli Lilly Sued Over Marketing of Testosterone Drug
- Court Blocks Claim Over Unauthorized Funds Transfers
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more