Republican Gov. Chris Christie's proposals in his last address to limit the prescribing of opiate painkillers and oppose legalization of recreational marijuana in the state met with disapproval from a major doctor's group and marijuana reform advocates in the Legislature.
- US Appeals Court Asks NJ to Answer Question on Municipal Lawyers' Job Security
- McElroy Deutsche Partner Tapped as New Ethics Commission Chair
- Death Certificate Changed for NJ Lawyer Found Stabbed
- New Hearing Ordered in Bridgegate Official Misconduct Case Against Christie
- Legal Heavy Hitters Slated for Anti-Trump Conference
- Port Authority to Pay $400,000 to Settle SEC Claims It Misled Investors