Former clients of a New Jersey attorney-accountant who allegedly cost them $1 million by botching a family trust matter are going after his former accounting firm's insurer after once being eluded by his legal malpractice carrier.
- Attempt to Expand Sidewalk Liability in NJ Falls Flat
- NJ Bill Would Allow Prosecutions in Out-of-State Sex Cases
- Subpoena Ruling May Open Doors for Bridgegate Defendants
- Judge's Comments Stall Tenure Nomination
- Former Bankruptcy Judge Steckroth Picked for Zucker Probe
- Affordable Housing Study No Longer Privileged, Judge Says
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more