A legal malpractice case against a lawyer who advised a client to cooperate with law enforcement, despite lacking criminal law experience, raises questions about when a lawyer must demur in offering advice outside his area of expertise.
- Openings in Bellwether Hip Implant Trial Focus on Timeliness UPDATED
- State Bar Race to Be Decided in Runoff UPDATED
- Judge Blasts Township for Bad Faith Land Taking UPDATED
- Justices Hear Arguments in NJ Pension Fund Case UPDATED
- Apple Hit With Patent Suit Over Health App UPDATED
- CFA Doesn't Apply to Med-Mal Insurance, NJ Judge Rules UPDATED
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more