A young lawyer who last year had his license revoked in Pennsylvania now has been disbarred in New Jersey for fraudulent billing—even though the scheme didn't put any money in his pocket.
- Lipitor Antitrust Claims Thrown Out for Being Non-Specific
- Hearing Ordered Over Expert in Tweeted Nude Video Case
- Christie Signs Alimony Reform, Other Measures Into Law
- Chubb's John Degnan Picked for Corporate Counsel Award
- Fla. Lawyer's Pro Hac Vice Denial Sparks Admission Debate
- DOJ Says Bayer in Contempt for Colon Supplement Claims
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more