Six new Superior Court judges were confirmed during a New Jersey Senate voting session on Oct. 20.
- Wells Fargo Faces Class Suit Over Unwanted Accounts
- Judge's 'Three Days' Remark to Jurors Ex Parte Voids Verdict
- N.J. Lawyer's Arrest Part of 'Renewed Focus' on Child Cases, AG Says
- Samsung Sued Over Sluggish Response to Smartphone Dangers
- Dementia Dilemma: When Older Partners Pose a Liability
- Following Fatal Train Crash, NJ Transit Operations to Be Probed by Legislature
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more