This past year saw many of the biggest political and public policy issues hashed out in New Jersey's federal courts, including insurance litigation over Superstorm Sandy, the battle for legalized sports wagering in the state, and the effort to ban gay-conversion therapy for minors.
- Consumer-Fraud Suit Over Vegan Mayonnaise Shelved
- Lawyer's Lie Repeated by Client on TV Results in Discipline
- Webster, Former Genova Burns Partner, Finds New Firm
- Disbarment not Automatic for Taking of Firm Funds, Court Says UPDATED
- Third Circuit OKs Conviction of Prosecutor-Turned-Criminal
- Legal Publisher Settles Junk Fax Suit for $3 Million