A little more than one year after same-sex couples gained the right to marry in New Jersey, with thousands of couples having tied the knot, the right has yet to be codified by statute and remains predicated on a trial court ruling.
- Ethics Budget Calls For Beefed-Up Random Audit Program UPDATED
- Merrill Lynch Avoids $10.5M in Punitives, Attorney Fees UPDATED
- Complaint Says Prosecutor Filed SLAPP Suit Against Critic
- Lawyer Dodges Disbarment for Accounting Gaffes
- Banned Municipal Judge Files For Bankruptcy
- Bill Would Nix Counsel Fees for Minor Consumer Fraud Claims
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more