Maloof, Lebowitz, Connahan & Oleske, a 37-year-old insurance defense firm that staffed more than 20 attorneys at its peak in the 1990s, is splitting up, with founding partner Jack Maloof and two associates joining Braff, Harris & Sukoneck.
- Justices Affirm Agencies' Goal of Awarding Public Contracts to Lowest Bidders
- N.J. Turnpike Authority Sues Over Restaurant's Look-Alike Logo
- N.J. Judge Removes Pro Hac Vice Lawyer for Signing Court Papers
- Public-Access TV Host Can Proceed With Free-Speech Suit
- Judge Admits Representing Councilman Was an Ethical Breach
- Lawyers Split on Whether Local Rules Are Unfair to Outsiders
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more