The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit has rejected claims by U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez that his prosecution on corruption charges is pre-empted by the Speech or Debate Clause of the U.S. Constitution.
- Another Year, Another Uptick in the Nonequity Partner Proportion
- Firm Stops Communications After Merck's Cease and Desist
- Procedural Error Doesn't Forfeit Trial by Jury, Court Says
- Brach Eichler Dives Into PI Work With 4 Lateral Hires
- Federal Judge Orders Blood-Pressure Medication Case Back to Missouri State Court
- No New Trial for Rabbi Convicted in Wife's Contract Killing
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more