Three years after bringing a constitutional challenge to New Jersey's ban on law firm ownership by non-attorneys, Jacoby & Meyers has voluntarily dismissed its case.
- Appeals Court Upholds Christie Pick for Rutgers Board
- Court OKs Warrantless Blood Draw in DWI Case
- Firms Entrenched in Princeton Seeing Practice Areas Grow
- Filing Deadline Under Tort Claims Act Waived for Disabled Litigant
- Court OKs Early Contribution Claims in Spill Cases
- Third Circuit Says Prevailing Wage Claims Not Preempted by ERISA
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more