A group of fathers is moving ahead with its suit claiming they get short shrift in child custody proceedings before New Jersey's family court judges.
- Class Action Targets Stark & Stark's Debt Collection Letters
- Judges Can Attend State of the State Speeches, But Quietly
- Mom's 'Violent' Response to Teen Son's Profanity Deemed Abuse
- Court OKs Slash of $94K Fee Application by More Than Half
- Judge Allows Ballot Question on Where Town Sends Students
- NJ Judiciary Delays Action on New Electronic Device Policy
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more