A federal judge in Newark is weighing motions to throw out the indictments of Bridget Anne Kelly and William Baroni in the Bridgegate scandal after defense lawyers for the two pitched an assortment of theories to support dismissal of the charges.
- Fathers' Claims Against Judges Over Child Custody Hearings Tossed
- Colleagues: Timpone 'Very Progressive,' Lacks Appellate Experience
- Outback Used 'Secret Shopper' Reviews as Pretext, Suit Says
- Merck Female Sales Reps' Class Suit Clears First Hurdle
- NJ Lawyers Say NY's Office Requirement Can Still Be Defeated
- NJ High Court Draws Line on Estate Case Fees
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more