A recently filed suit claims New Jersey firm Norris McLaughlin & Marcus meddled with a company's business operations on behalf of a group of investors embroiled in a corporate power struggle.
- Court: No Contact Needed for Leaving-the-Scene Conviction
- Prosecutors Hit Back at Bridgegate Defendants' Discovery Gripes
- Sokol Behot Taps Fellow Hackensack Firms to Reload Ranks
- Judge Allows for Forced Home Sales in Post-Divorce Actions
- Suit Over Flatulent Pork Roll Employee Raises Rare ADA Claim
- Firm MP Survey Suggests Optimism on Head Count, Financials
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more