A trio of laterals that has helped Price, Meese, Shulman & D'Arminio grow its attorney roster by about a third is also the latest in a string of defections from the firm known until recently as Nowell Amoroso Klein Bierman.
- Suit Sheds Light on Widespread Form of E-Commerce Fraud
- Justices End 30-Year Landlord-Tenant Dispute With Eviction
- Amazon Faces Suit Over Employment Background Checks
- High Court Won't Disturb $1.7M Fee Award in Insurance Spat
- NJ Supreme Court to Review $3M Fee Suit by Riker Danzig
- Plaintiffs Protest Government's Bid to Stay Bridgegate Suit
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more