The U.S. Supreme Court Monday ruled 5-3 in favor of abortion rights, striking down restrictions imposed by Texas on abortion clinics that the court said posed an “undue burden” on a woman’s access to abortion.
- Discrimination Ruling in Raymours Seen as Having Strong Ripple Effect
- The 'Second 20' of The New Jersey Law Journal Top 40
- Senate Tenures Escandon and Portelli, Approves Lougy Judgeship
- Booker Cleared in Suit Over Newark Watershed Corruption
- No Vicarious Liability for Partner Where LLP Lacked Tail Coverage
- P.C. Richard Cleared In TCCWNA Suit Over Contract Language Omission
The editor-in-chief of LTN, Monica Bay, interviews Nishan DeSilva, director of information management and corporate records compliance at Microsoft, winner of the LTN Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Legal Department.read more